There are a variety of massage therapy options available at The Center for Holistic Healing including:
Massage at The Center is offered by Gaye Janson, LMBT 3250
Gaye Janson, LMBT 3250 is a graduate of Natural Touch School of Massage, a professional member of ABMP, licensed in North Carolina, and Nationally Certified. She recognizes the power of massage and believes the body can heal itself. Skilled, structured touch has the potential to reduce isolation, relieve symptoms, help people feel cared for, whole, and empowered. Gaye practices many modalities of massage including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Cranial Sacral, Reiki, Indian Head Massage, Sinus, and Hot Stone, her personal favorite. She also enjoys working with clients who battle Fibromyalgia and Cancer.
Her favorite quote is: "TREAT YOURSELF TO A MASSAGE!"
- $50.00 -60 minute massage (if you purchase another massage within 30 days, each additional massage is $40.00)
- $60.00 -60 minute Hot Stone massage
- $80.00 - 90 minute massage
Massage has been shown to have a positive treatment effect related to:
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
• Ease medication dependence.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain.
• Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
Please visit these websites for more Massage information, including research articles.
http://www.massagetherapyfoundation.org http://www.ijtmb.org http://nccam.nih.gov/
Massage gift certificates are available!
Please call 336-841-4307 to purchase. We can send the gift certificate to the recipient for you!