Client Guidelines for Participating in Telemental Health (TMH)
- Prior to utilizing TMH you will need to have signed the technology policy statement document available to download above. Please scan it and email it to email@example.com. You may also mail it to The Center for Holistic Healing to 3929 Tinsely Dr Suite 104, High Point NC 27265. You may fax it to us at 336-841-7267.
- TMH video-teleconferencing software utilized will meet HIPPA requirements to ensure confidentiality. We use Vsee software. The Vsee download guide is available to download above.
- All persons in the rooms at both sites shall be identified prior to the session beginning. If there is another person in the room, you must let your clinician know in order for him or her to assure your clinical privacy.
- The room you use for your session should be well lit preferably using sources as close to daylight as possible. Pease choose a room that will allow you privacy during your session. This means a space where others can not see or hear you or your clinician during your session.
- For younger children, the client room should be large enough to include the child and family/guardian and allow the camera to scan an area large enough to observe the child as they move about the room. A table should be available to provide a surface for the child to draw or play while the parent/guardian interacts with the provider.
- The ability to view any written or drawn material you may wish for your clinician to see should be available.
- In the event an emergency situation arises during your session, your practitioner will need to have the physical address of where you are during session. Hence, if you choose to hold your session at a location other than the home address on your intake paperwork, you will need to let your clinician know the address.
- Please contact The Center for Holistic Healing during business hours Monday through Saturday to pay your related fee with your debit, credit, or health care savings card. You may also send a check made out to The Center for Holistic Healing to 3929 Tinsely Dr Suite 104, High Point NC 27265.